New Background

Can You Hear Me Now?

Monday, March 20, 2006

It Was a Dark and Stormy Night...

Remember in high school English writing those paragraphs or short stories and they had to start with some goofy phrase...this one for some reason has stuck with me...I think I even used it in college...it really has little to do with this post, just thought I'd throw it out there and stretch the mind a bit.

This is how it COULD relate....Earlier today I shared a little about my infertility struggle. I truly wanted to get it off my chest and put it out there once and for all with the hope that once it's in the "light" I will begin to heal. I will allow myself to heal from this pain. I HATE being held hostage by a feeling or a relentless thought pattern that doesn't do anything but beat me down and give Satan free reign! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I know I do just that...I keep it all tucked away inside thinking if I don't expose it, I never have to deal with it...yeah right! We all know how successful that is...feel free to refer to a DSM-IV manual or take a leisurely stroll through a bookstore SELF-HELP section and get a look-see at how effective this method is.

The best part of this experience is the opportunity to once again be incredibly blessed by women in this 'blog' realm. I am one of those women who didn't have tons of "girlfriends"...I always related better to boys and had many more "guy-friends" throughout school and into my early adulthood. I do have a hand-full of close friends that are women now, but I still tend to hold back to a great extent...at least until I feel "safe" and not at risk for the inevitable pain women have brought my way.

The women I have had the blessing of interacting with on this level, in this "world", continually teach me, through love and acceptance, how to be more like Christ. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I pray blessings of favor and prosperity and love, joy, peace and every good thing for you all. I love this place. I love this freedom. I love that God would find a way, in my secluded world of writing, to find and meet women of His, that He chose, that He ordained to come into my life, for such a time as this...

Gratitude and blessings! Now get busy writing, so I have something to read tomorrow!

No comments: