New Background

Can You Hear Me Now?

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I Feel Much Better Now!

How refreshing!

Our Dear friend Susie Pie has done it again! Yep, I asked for it…I got it…a new look! Call me vain…call me beautiful…heck call me both! I love it. It’s got just a touch of the bright green I love and a totally ‘me’ graphic (at least totally my “title”).

This has been a real test in patience cause’ Susie Pie has been busy, busy, busy! But she worked very hard to get it done and up today and I’m praying blessing upon blessing on her already Jabez sized blog-territory.

Go check out her designs…they’re amazing! If you’re as tired of the same ole, same ole, as I was, let her have a stab at it. You know what a shopper I am…I checked around and frankly her prices really can’t be beat….oh unless of course you want to pick up HTML for Dummies for $18.89.

Then spend a bit of your precious time reading and interpreting the language…and then figuring it out so it’s ready about the day before the second coming…go right ahead! Frankly if you can do this yourself, I applaud you! I can’t and I willingly admit it. I need help! I want help! I asked for help! I told my husband this ‘facelift’ could be his anniversary gift to me this year so I even saved him a shopping day.

You’re welcome honey!

We now return you back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

Happy Friday…1/2 day early!

P.S. I’ve been chewing on something a bit all day and am preparing a post. I’m not guarding my words as much as I’m guarding my heart, so once it’s fully prepared and prayed over, I will post it…perhaps this weekend?

11 comments:

Chris said...

I LOVE IT!!!

What a WONDERFUL change for you!

Enjoy it to the fullest, my friend. You deserve it.

Blessings!

HeyJules said...

I love it too...especially the phone banner at the top. PERFECT!

Sarah said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Gorgeous! Not in that frilly-over-the-top kind of gorgeous way, but just perfect for you. I have been wanting to spruce up my place a tad, but I just don't know if I'm ready to take the plunge. You are nudging me closer to the edge...

Overwhelmed! said...

Oh, I love your new look! Very nice! Susie redesigned my blog too, as you know. She's the best! In fact, she was my chosen Blog of the Week for this week. Go check out her responses to my interview questions when you have some time. :)

someone else said...

Oh, this is just very cute, cute, cute! I love it!

Sally said...

wow- I wondered where I had landed for a moment- this new look is great- so full of life...

Grafted Branch said...

Oooo...sounds serious. Can't wait!

Love, love, love the new look! The phone! Ah! The signature! So cute!

Why am I yelling?!

Because I'm excited for you.

Brigitte said...

This is the first time I have been to your blog and I loved it before I even knew it was a new look!! I have tried to figure out the HTML codes and all that too (LOL) - but I can tell you, it's not easy - at all!!! What a blessing! This truly is beautiful!

Joy M. said...

Whoa! Cool new look kp! I haven't even read your post about it yet. WOW!!!

Kari said...

Yeah, well don't bother on Bloggin' for Dummies either. If you can log on to Blogger all on your own... you basically know the contents of this book!

Love, love the new look and you're right... it is refreshing! Have a blessed weekend!

Shawna said...

Love the new look! It's great!