Sally over at Eternal Echoes has this link and I could hardly believe it was real! Check it out! Seriously…be prepared for your mouth to fall open in astonishment! Now I see why this organization is around.
And…that’s right folks; it’s time for another MEME! I found this one while I surfed the CWO. I think it’s called GodPrints. It looked like a good one to me so here we go!
1. A friend who has blessed me: HMTQ: for going above and beyond to invite me over and invite me over and invite me over while my husband is in school and working…just so I won’t have to be so alone at night. And for sharing M&M’s and for sharing laughter and for sharing scrapbooking ideas! Whether you like the name or not; you are a wonderful Pastor’s Wife! You’ve blown all my own expectations (yes I do have them) out of the water and bless me over and over again!
And of course all my Blog-buddies bless me daily with wit and wisdom and an incredible ability to brighten each day with caring comments and stories.
2. An unexpected gift: The daily gift from God of revelation about my life; both good and bad and His grace-filled redirection when I’m veering off course.
3. A kind word shared with me recently: Too many to name…just check out my comments from the “Grace” post and you’ll see many of them. Thanks to each of you and to my “LIVE” and in person friends as well, your kindness does NOT go unnoticed.
4. Something that makes me stop and praise God: When God teaches me something. When I feel the very REAL physical presence of Angels. When I worship God and feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. When I see miracles.
5. Something I’m looking forward to: My husband’s graduation and beginning a new chapter in our lives. To finish writing a book (and hopefully publish it).
6. A particular part of me I’m pleased with: My creativity and desire to encourage, all attributed to God, of course!
7. Something in my life I wanted but never expected: A Godly husband who loves me more than I could ever fathom, and truly treats me undeniably as God has directed.
8. A place that moved/moves me: Any coastal body of water where the whole world seems to stop and the power of the ocean surpasses human understanding. It’s the one place I always feel the presence of God and I feel small (at 5’11”, that’s a GOOD thing) and loved.
9. One thing/person that always makes me smile: Of course my husband because he is HILARIOUS, even in his completely monotone manner! My nephew, Blake, who is the source of many smiles; my friend Tam, because she always knows just what to say both online and on the phone.
10. Most recent “love note” from God: EVERY morning God wakes me and reminds me how much He loves me and that He loves me enough to NEVER leave me alone…Even on the mornings I ask Him to LEAVE ME ALONE!
I’m supposed to tag people, but you know me…I don’t want to add any pressure to anyone, so if you want it…take it…if not…don’t!
Have a Thursday FULL of GodPrints!