New Background

Can You Hear Me Now?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

5-For-5

Shalee’s Dinerwas running a little 5 for 5 yesterday and she passed me a helping! I was giddy with excitement as it’s been well over a week since my last Meme.

1) Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally?
Should I be embarrassed to admit that I get well OVER 5 minutes to myself each and every day? Well I do. It’s really a win/win because if I don’t get some “ME TIME”…it gets downright ugly.

Shalee did a list of things she would LIKE to do with her 5 minutes and along that same “outside the lines” mentality I’ll list 5 of my favorite 5 minutes.

1. The 5 moments surrounding the moment I said “I do!” to Paul.
2. The 5 minutes I met my first niece on her "birth" day.
3. The 5 minutes I encountered Jesus for the 1st time.
4. The 5 minutes I spend with any of my cherished friends; both online and in the flesh.
5. The 5 minutes a day (sometimes several times a day) I spend daydreaming (I love to daydream)!

2) Five Dollars to spend right now. How or where would you spend it?
I would likely spend it on some unique cards or beautiful paper…or a Sonic drink with extra ice.


3) Five Items in your house you could part with right now?
1. Any and all dust existing now or awaiting the perimeter of my home for entry.
2. Any negative spirits.
3. Our 1 existing CORDED phone. I feel so bound with it.
4. All shoes…hate em…see reason above on #3.
5. Anything made of nylon (except those no-stick pans…they have nylon, right?)

4) Five Items in your house you absolutely, positively could never part with? (Stealing from Shalee on this one)
Paul
Mimi
Bubba
The rest of it…while providing convenience and some amusement, even downright fun…is only stuff. I will say…if my coffee pot or ice maker go away…you probably better stay away a few days while I readjust.

5) Five Words you love?
1. Emmanuel
2. Holy
3. Grace
4. Mercy
5. Forgiveness

And now for tagging? Hmm…let’s just leave it out there…you want it, grab it and let me know…you don’t…that’s okay too!

On the agenda for Day #3 of Vacation. There are these little ‘shops’ in Edmond (a suburb of OKC) that I always intend to go peruse on a day off and never quite make it over there. It’s only a few minutes drive away, but I tend to get sidetracked with other ‘doings’.

Today, I am going to prowl and peruse these little shops. Sure, I’m using the premise that I need ‘display ideas’ for the upcoming shows…but really there are a few stores over there that I just love to ‘haunt’. I think I’ve only actually bought things once or twice in several years, but I’m a wonderful window shopper.

I’m also going to a new bead shop to check out the supplies and see if I’m missing any new clasps or charms. Then it’s back to mom’s to do final work on displays and bead work before the weekend.

I’m going to try to photograph some of the beading tonight, if the photos turn out…I’ll post them later.

Have a dust-free Wednesday!

2 comments:

Shalee said...

Love your 5 favorite minutes view. That was just wonderful!

Thanks for playing and enjoy the 3rd day of your vacation... lucky dawg!

Hey my word verification must know what you are doing today. It says "beadsp".

tam said...

awww, I was hoping we'd hear a scoop or two of what you saw!

I guess that's tomorrow's post!