1. It’s Thursday night...and I am still not adjusted to my new ‘schedule’.
2. It seems I don’t have nearly as much free time anymore…which is not all bad…and not all good.
3. I’m glad tomorrow is Friday.
4. I had no idea just how tired I would be working a legitimate 8 hour shift…or more.
5. Cubicles are still “cool” to me.
6. I wonder how I’ll feel in six months of cubicle life.
7. I’m thinking of unique ways to decorate my little space.
8. I am reminded each day one of the reasons God created me…
9. To encourage others…
10. And lead others…
11. And be led daily by Jesus.
12. I finally switched to NEW blogger.
13. I felt so much ‘blog-pressure’ every time I logged on.
14. I’m worried I’ll regret it.
15. I’m worried it will lose part of my ‘stuff’.
16. It looks the same, but is it?
17. I miss my blog time immensely.
18. I’m looking forward to a weekend of blog-surfing and commenting like mad!
19. You all rock and I need my ‘fix’.
20 I gotta get some sleep!
21. Praise God, tomorrow is “jeans-day”!
Blessings for a beautiful Friday!