So Tam who hasn’t been allowed to twitter’ (as she calls it, frankly I call it abridged wisdom and encouragement) lately thanks to blogspot.com, has finally gained access and published her ‘thankful tank’ on Thursday. I was going to comment a response, cause she’s got that challenge at the end that says: “And you…what are you thankful for today?” I realized it would just be a mini-post so I thought I'd put it here instead as a reminder.
You know I love a challenge and I NEED to focus my heart and mind (especially on Monday) on what I am thankful for so with all that preamble…my ongoing and growing list of thanks!
I am thankful for (I’ll try to limit it to 10 per entry):
1. My Savior! (who puts a song in my heart and hope in my life)
2. My husband. (I totally agree with Tam about how much those 2 words encompass)
3. My God-given talents and desire to use them.
4. Friends & Family…you have NO idea!
5. A job that offers me AMPLE free time!
6. Wisdom; growing daily as I seek it.
7. A home of our own and all the physical GIFTS God brings.
8. The U.S.A. and our Freedom Fighters.
9. Music and all creative arts
10. A Spirit that is restless!