Direct from Tess over at her new “MEME” blog is the “Seven Sevens” Meme which I have never done and doesn’t look too difficult or ‘probing’ not that probing bothers me…clearly I spill whether you’re prepared or not! So without further ado…
Kim’s Seven Sevens
7 Books I Love:
1. Messy Spirituality, by Mike Yaconelli
2. Dangerous Wonder, by Mike Yaconelli
3. Adventures in Missing the Point, by Brian McLaren
4. A New Kind of Christian, by Brian McLaren
5. The Story we Find Ourselves In, by Brian McLaren
6. Transformation, by Bob Roberts Jr.
7. Help I’m Being Intimidated by the Proverbs 31 Woman, by Nancy Kennedy
7 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. A Walk in the Clouds
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. Total Recall
6. Pretty Woman
7. Love Affair (1994 remake of An Affair to Remember)
7 Things I Say Often:
3. You have HUGE issues.
4. Scratch! Please…
5. Walk in a manner worthy of your calling.
6. Get it together Kim!
7. No Way!
7 Things I Love About My Spouse:
1. He is the first human to love me unconditionally.
2. The way he smells when we are getting ready to go out.
3. The way he will sacrifice for me.
4. His peace-driven and peace-led life.
5. His inability to scream at me.
6. His intelligence.
7. His love of God over everything else!
7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Be late (I’m so right there with you Tess…hate being late and hate it when others are late, it’s “CLEARLY, an ISSUE”)
2. Drive behind a car going less than the speed limit.
3. A Cartwheel.
4. Run a marathon.
5. Lose ALL my excess weight…though I’ll never give up trying to!
6. Wear a bikini. (see #5 above)
7. I cannot tolerate prejudice and I WILL say something.
7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Raise a child.
2. Go to a beach in the Virgin Islands.
3. Have a book I’ve written published.
4. Design and see built, my dream home.
5. Visit all states I haven’t been to.
6. Use a pottery wheel to create something.
7. Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary with my husband! I’ll be SO old!
Once again, I’ll tag those of you willing to do this, please let me know to come visit and see your answers…