New Background

Can You Hear Me Now?

Thursday, April 20, 2006

This has got to be some kind of record...

Are you KIDDING ME? I had just recovered from the 1st ‘tagging’ of random items and the resulting isolation due to everyone already being tagged! NOW THIS!

You know I KNOW people back east, GiBee! I lived in ‘Bawlmer’ for several years not so long ago and still have some connections.

Lucky for you I received this as an email from my NON-Blogging friends today so it will be a cut/paste job, easy as pie for me, and I’ll TAG the offline people I know so as not to disturb the blogdom any further…

Enough flying dust…here we go!

4 jobs I've had:
1. Answering Service Operator (big shocker there, eh?)
2. Medical Transcriptionist
3. Temp Medical Staffing Manager
4. Commercial Art Salesperson (did it for about a week…I am SO not a salesperson. If it doesn’t sell itself, it ain’t moving)

4 Movies I Have Watched Over and Over:
1. When Harry Met Sally (probably know it verbatim)
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. Pretty Woman
4. Lion King (my inner child and all)

4 Websites I visit regularly:
1. Blogs too numerous to count
2 My church website (cause I update it silly)
3. Yahoo Mail
4. www.firemountainbeads.com

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Really Good New Mexican Cuisine (green and red chile thank you!)
2. Chocolate (the 5th food group)
3. All American Pizza
4. Warm, Freshly baked bread.

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. A beach somewhere civilized
2. Beading
3. In a comfy chair at Starbucks drinking coffee and reading
4. Hanging with friends while drinking coffee

4 Books I have read Over and Over (other than the Bible):
1. Anything by Karen Kingsbury (Redemption Series is my Favorite)
2. Anything by Terri Blackstock
3. Messy Spirituality (Mike Yaconelli)


4. Help I'm Being Intimidated by the Proverbs 31 Woman (Nancy Kennedy)

4 Musical Artists that I will never tire of hearing:
1. Toby Mac
2. DJ Maj
3. Chris Tomlin
4. Casting Crowns

4 Reasons Why I Blog:
1. to write
2. to vent
3. to grow
4. to learn

4 NON-Bloggers I tag (if they even find this)
1. Sister (who is officially a blogger, but not nearly as obsessive as me)
2. G.S.
3. K.K.
4. A.A. (thought you were getting out of this didn't you?)

2 comments:

great2beme said...

I am obsessive but I have such a hard time working this thing :( I read yours even when I don't do mine. I hate writing when I am having a down time and this week has been a down time week. Gotta go and climb a hill see you soon!

GiBee said...

Girl ... I am finally back, and I'm glad I read this, because you are hilarious!!!

You may have friends in Baltimore, but I have Italian Mafia family and Peruvian Blackmarket family ... so BRING IT!!! (LOL!)

I feel like I know you even better now!