Every time I hear that phrase… “I have this friend”, I figure the information which follows will actually be about the person in front of me.
So let me rephrase…
A woman I work with, who attends a Mega-Church here in OKC, is helping to revamp the women’s ministry. She asked my input and I told her I’d put it out here for all the blogdom to scour and sprinkle with wisdom.
1. What makes a strong women’s ministry?
2. What are the core elements that must be present to have effective women’s ministry?
3. If you are involved in a women’s ministry what works/what doesn’t work?
4. What do you personally seek from women’s ministry?
5. If you could add one thing to your current women’s ministry, what would it be?
Pick one or all…but give me feedback! (Please and thank you!) And YES I know, I know its Tuesday tossup over at Gibee’s place and I think Heather does a Tuesday ‘quiz’-like-thing too, sometimes… give me feedback whenever you can. You can put it in comments…write as much as you like…or email me.
Thank you in advance for your input.