One of my co-workers just stopped by to share with me about an incident that occurred last night and really just de-brief about it all and BOY did it minister to me.
The gist of the thing is this: when I find myself wallowing around in the sameness of defeat, it is time for some serious renewal and review of Scriptural truth. In that frame of mind I decided to go ahead and post some truth to chew and renew, remembering of course:
“…whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.” Philippians 4:8
1. He loves me…He REALLY loves me.
2. He has my “back”.
3. He plans each of my days.
4. Every decision DOES matter.
5. Bloodless…but still at war!
6. I am created in HIS image!
7. Don’t waste/hide your gifts.
8. He chose me.
9. We’re in this thing together and I NEED you as much as YOU need me.
10. What was I thinking?
Here’s to a week of renewal!