Well, I'm a 1-year old blogger! Actually, I was a 1-year old blogger on 01/31/07, but I forgot until I logged in to share the celebration!
While I'm "Sharing", I'll share a blessing I've only recently become aware of...someone in this blogdom nominated me at the "Share the Love" awards site. I am honored and touched beyond words (and that just doesn't seem possible for me). I guess I'd be one of those award winners that would get up to the podium and just lose track of everything!
I was nominated for a couple of things...Most Inspiring and Most Thought-Provoking... I think. I can only say anything that comes from me that inspires or is thought-provoking is actually from God...so frankly, God has been nominated and from the looks of all the represented blogs in ALL the categories...God is nominated over and over again!
Now go on over there and put in a vote for some of your favorites...there are bunches represented and I'm going to have to check out some NEW blogs (well blogs I haven't visited before) and then there are those favorites of mine (who got my vote too) that I will visit as often as I can!
I have been at the new job for two weeks tomorrow and I still love it! I am busy and the days fly by and I feel like I am learning many new things every single day! God really knocked my socks off with this job.
To celebrate my 1-year blog-iversary I'm going to share 5 completely random things you don't know about me...until now!
1. I went to a large highschool so I got to take FUN P.E. classes (back when P.E. was required). I took Bowling I and II, Archery, and Fencing! I bowled a perfect 300 one time during that class...have never done it again!
2. I have dyed my hair since the day before my graduation and have done so every few months since then, whether I need it or not...and now I actually DO need it. My hair has been black, dark-brown, red, pink, fuschia, half blonde/half brown, blonde, even a blue shade for a few days.
3. I love movies that have dance in them....any and all dance, no matter how STUPID the movie.
4. I swore I'd never move back to Oklahoma when I left here...and I'm back...and I love it here.
5. I love taking tests...all kinds!
Okay, that's about it for this first installment of year 2...the journey through the blogdom!