Tami at The Next Step tagged me with the meme, 7 Things About Me. I haven’t been tagged for any of these things in SO long…I had to get right on it! Before you read mind...go read all about her!
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Let’s see what are my 7 random facts/habits…
1. I daydream entire years sometimes in moments. I can sit and daydream for a few minutes and it totally helps me regroup and relax.
2. I used to think the way I ‘heard’ from God was weird, but it’s exactly how Karen Kingsbury writes her characters hearing from God…with Scripture reminders or just talking to me.
3. I hate shoes. I hated them more until this past Thursday when I stepped on some glass and after my mother and husband trying to dig it out with a needle and xacto knife, I went to the doctor and let them dig it out.
I would be happy in a ‘glass-free’ environment…never wearing shoes again. I even go shoeless in the winter…to get mail or the paper, or trashcan. I just prefer my feet bare!
4. I love to watch people…and listen to what they talk about. Sometimes I’ll go to a coffee shop and just watch…and listen…and sometime pray for what I heard. I’ve even been known to ‘shsh’ my husband to hear other people.
5. I do not like talking on the phone. I will do it in spurts, but I prefer emailing or visiting in person…or apparently eavesdropping.
6. I watch the Bachelor…I can’t help it. I know those relationships are essentially doomed from the start, but I almost always get sucked in.
7. I tend to jump ahead way too often. I have to force myself to stop and experience the moment without trying to forge ahead. I think it relates to a competitive nature and desire to be the best.
Wow! That was a bit tough. Now let’s see, who am I going to tag? I’ll go with these:
P-diddy (let’s see what the hubs says)
Becky at Words of a Wolfe, someone I would like to know more about.
Rachelle @ Seek First His Kingdom, I’m always interested in her thoughts.
Dear friend Dawn, over at Call Me Grandma Dawn.
His Singer at His Unfinished Work.
Brigitte, @ a Gentle and Quiet Spirit.
& of course I’ll try to get Twittering Tam.
So..now I’ve got to go ‘tag’ them and if you want to ‘tag yourself’ let me know and I’ll come get to know you a bit better too!
We visited a new church Sunday…I’ll share those observations tomorrow.
Have an truth-filled Tuesday!