Today my blog is 300 posts old! I can hardly believe it. There is some pressure to write something meaningful and thought provoking today, but I’ve never been one to succumb to pressure, so I’ll just give you 30 random questions/thoughts I have at any given moment…I could easily do 300 but that may be somewhat overwhelming.
1. What is desire?
2. Am I the person God wants me to be?
3. What am I taking from yesterday into tomorrow?
4. How am I leaving a positive mark here?
5. What is the purpose of the external ear?
6. Why is so much of the good from the past discarded so easily in the quest for more?
7. What is the purpose of a porcupine?
8. Is 50% of God’s creation just for entertainment value?
9. Why are no new Christmas Carols ever written?
10. Do people still Christmas Carol?
11. Why is it easier to celebrate a sports game than it is to celebrate God?
12. What would worship look like if we had no inhibitions?
13. Who am I?
14. Why Brussel Sprouts?
15. Why IS gas so expensive?
16. Why isn’t their an available alternate fuel source yet?
17. Why are we so apathetic about politics?
18. Why do we choose to ignore child abuse?
19. Why are their starving people in OUR country?
20. Do you hear what I hear?
21. How can people NOT believe in God and creation?
22. Why do we (Christians) allow government to strip away the roots of our country?
23. Would I die for my brother/sister?
24. Would I die for Christ?
25. Would I sing for money?
26. Would I go an entire month without speaking?
27. Is it a greater challenge to be deaf or blind?
28. Are there people without a sense of smell?
29. Isn’t it amazing God knows the actual number of grains of sand!
30. Do the angels sing anything contemporary?
I don’t know if I’ll be here for another 300 but this has been a ride I wouldn’t have missed for the world! Thanks for being here with me!
Have a Wednesday full of questions; both answered and unanswered!