Claire Joy over at Flavor of the Month has tagged me for a meme. If tagged (or if you feel like doing this one), and you accept, these are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
I did the 7 random facts not too long ago and I remember the 8’s going around…but I never got tagged. Now I figure what with all my word-lack lately maybe I could just do this.
1. I hate movies that don’t end well. I need the happy ending…or at least the illusion of a happy ending.
2. (I’ll steal from my ‘tagger’ for this next one). At the young age of 40-something, I have had about 20 jobs since I started working: I have been a pretzel maker, an ice-cream scooper, a seasonal ‘actress’ (dressed up as animals for children’s events), Wal-Mart cashier (before SUPER Centers), dorm desk clerk, librarian asst., lab assistant, retail cashier, an answering service operator, muralist, day-care teacher, art salesperson, research technician, phlebotomist, transcriptionist, med tech, computer operator, Q.C. coordinator, ofc manager, receptionist, and bookkeeper.
3. My dream job is to write books that encourage or a movie critic.
4. Until only recently I found great pleasure in debating anyone who felt passionate about something (even if I agreed with them)…just to argue.
5. I used to make up tremendous ‘tales’ when asked questions I had no idea of the answer…just to see if people would believe me…they usually did.
6. I feel closest to God when I feel the sun beating down on my face.
7. I have a gift of ‘reading’ people…but sometimes I ignore it because I’m too drained. People who have to talk and be ‘heard’ non-stop drain me.
8. When I’m stressed I like to bake and create new desserts. I also like to get lost in a good book and read myself away from my stress.
I will not even attempt to tag anyone as I think just about EVERYONE has been tagged…but if you want to share…have at and let me know so I can come see too!