New Background

Can You Hear Me Now?

Thursday, March 04, 2010

A WIld Ride

It's been one heckuva a week. Some UPS and some ditch digging DOWNS. Here it is in a nutshell...

Started the beginning of a nasty (but quick) cold on Sunday.
One of my long-term friends 'breaks up with me' stating she doesn't really know me at all.

Hubs left Monday for a business trip.
Stayed home sick with this quick-cold and heartbreak on Monday.

Tuesday work was BUSY (they saved the work for my return).
Employee I supervise goes a little ballistic about no raise/bonus for the year due to performance.
Found out I was getting a nice bonus/raise for the year.

Wednesday same ballistic employee leaves early threatening to kill self and me.
Employee is contacted by HR and police, now in the hospital.
Another friends tells me she will not 'break up' with me and not to take it personal that other friend did.


Thursday I have security walking me to and from car at work during the day.
Hurray! Husband comes home from business trip and nice dinner together.
Resting and relaxing and thinking about how things went so horribly wrong with employee.
Hoping and praying she is getting rest and relaxation and medication???

Friday is just around the corner and trying to figure out what I'm 'Passionate' about at work so I can use that for team building.


Rest....sleep....renewal....

2 comments:

Dawn said...

OH, my, that has been quite a week! I've never had a friend "break up" with me, so I don't quite get the concept, I guess.

Wow - the ballistic employee sounds like a real case! Glad she's getting some help, and hope she realizes she needs it.

Glad hubby is home -- Hope the cold is better!

kpjara said...

What is with the totally random comments on my blog lately? I thought i had a setting to prevent these but it seems there are more and more junk comments.