New Background

Can You Hear Me Now?

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Observations

It's Thursday.

I'm ready for Friday.

I am trying to get everything ready for my 6 week deadline before surgery.

I don't know if I'll get it all done.

I feel very out of control of things.

I still can't find any strong sense of where God is in this whole thing.

I never feel 'heard' by my father when my brother is in town.

I feel completely overshadowed when my sister is in town.

These feelings continue to feed in me a sense that independence is the safest place.

I'm tired of being safe.

I think sometimes people see me as unfriendly, when they haven't even scaled the walls.

Thank God for my husband.

He's helping me stay on track.

I'm hanging on...

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I thought it was Friday all day yesterday (Wednesday!), and that's after even having Monday off!

I don't envy you the surgery, but know that God is with you - even in the junk. We're going through junk, not physical, but definitely junk! God is there. Count on it!

I have to reread my post of a few days ago when I quoted many verses from Psalms. They really help put things in perspective.

Shalee said...

Take a deep breath. Give it to God and know that He's got everything in control, even when your family is in town.

pdiddy said...

With God's we will get through this together.
I love you!